ABM Creditz is a leading licensed finance company in Singapore offering a range of loan servcies: including personal loans, cash advance, fast cash loan, loans for foreigners in Singapore, S-Pass loan, E-Pass Loan.
As a leading alternative to major banks in personal loans, it doesn’t matter if you are using it for house renovation, going for a holiday, consolidating your debts, you can count on ABM Creditz to simplify your woes by providing quick and easy solutions for your financial needs.
ABM Creditz is a located at the convenient central business district at Furama City Centre with 10 mins walk from Chinatown MRT station. We provide accessible and easy to understand financing solutions that allows borrower better credit and loans application process.
Being one of the premier loan provider of cash advance, loan for foreigner in Singapore and fast cash loans, we works towards approving a loan within 10 minutes of time. Our fast, convenient services have helped thousands of Singaporeans and foreigners residing in Singapore to bridge the gap between hard times waiting for their salary from the comfort and privacy of home.
- Moneylender’s Licence #197/2012 published in
accordance with the provisions of subsection (1)
of Section 7 of the Moneylenders Act
The Insolvency and Public Trustee’s Office (IPTO)
- Business Registration Number : 53175011J
ABM Creditz has strictly adhered to responsible lending practices since its launch. But what should you consider before taking up cash advance? Below is a list of rights that you as a borrower have the power to demand from any licensed moneylender in Singapore.
When taking a loan, you have the right to…
- requires moneylenders to explain the terms of a loan to you in a language you understand and to provide you with a copy of the loan contract. Make sure you fully understand the terms of the contract, in particular, the repayment schedule, the interest rate charged and the fees applicable.
- Verify that a moneylender is licensed by checking the list of licensed moneylenders at www.ipto.gov.sg.
- Make sure the moneylender issues to you a dated and signed receipt every time you repay your loan or pay any fees in cash, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date).
- Make sure you receive a statement of account for all your loan(s) at least once every 6 months, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date); and